Exchange Rates and Global Rebalancing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Leo de Haan & Hubert Schokker & Anastassia Tcherneva, 2008.
"What Do Current Account Reversals in OECD Countries Tell Us About the US Case?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 286-311, February.
- Leo de Haan & Hubert Schokker & Anastassia Tcherneva, 2006. "What do current account reversals in OECD countries tell us about the US case?," DNB Working Papers 111, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Levy, 2011.
"The United States and the PRC : Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23208, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Philip Levy, 2011. "The United States and the PRC : Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy," Governance Working Papers 23208, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Levy, Philip, 2011. "The United States and the PRC: Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy," ADBI Working Papers 328, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; Global rebalancing; Obstfeld-Rogoff model; chronic current account surpluses;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:23258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .