Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007. "Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:32, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sakellariou, Chris & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2004. "Incidence analysis of public support to the private education sector in Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3231, The World Bank.
- Gemmell, Norman, 1985. "The Incidence of Government Expenditure and Redistribution in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(27), pages 335-344, August.
- Stephen D. Younger, 1999. "The Relative Progressivity of Social Services in Ecuador," Public Finance Review, , vol. 27(3), pages 310-352, May.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2002. "The effectiveness of government spending on education and health care in developing and transition economies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 717-737, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Empowerment and Public Service Delivery in Developing Asia and the Pacific," ADB Reports RPT135565-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 15 May 2013.
- Syed Shujaat AHMED & Asif JAVED, 2017.
"The Effect of Public Sector Development Expenditures and Investment on Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 203-214, June.
- Syed, Shujaat Ahmed & Javed, Asif, 2017. "The Effect of Public Sector Development Expenditures and Investment on Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 79137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed Ahmed & Asif Javed, 2017. "The Effect of Public Sector Development Expenditures and Investment on Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan," Working Papers id:12237, eSocialSciences.
- Muhammad Qasim & Amatul Razzaq Chaudhary, 2015. "Determinants of Human Development Disparities: A Cross District Analysis of Punjab, Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 427-446.
- Ather H. Akbari & Wimal Rankaduwa & Adiqa K. Kiani, 2009. "Demand for Public Health Care in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 141-153.
- Haq, Rashida & Arshad, Nabeela, 2007. "Poverty and Access to Maternal Health Care Services in Pakistan: Evidence from Perception Based Data," MPRA Paper 38946, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v4i4p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uzma Afzal & Anam Yusuf, 2013. "The State of Health in Pakistan: An Overview," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(Special E), pages 233-247, September.
- Fatima Boussalem & Zina Boussalem & Abdelaziz Taiba, 2014. "The Relationship between public spending on health and economic growth in Algeria: Testing for Cointegration and Causality," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0101004, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ufaq Adeel, 2016. "Impact of Government Expenditure on Health Sector of Pakistan," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 5(4), pages 177-192, December.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; Expenditure; Public Policy; Gini; Concentration Coefficient; Mother and Child; Preventive Measures; Hospital and Clinics;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:22184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.