Demand for Public Health Care in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2008.
"Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan?,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:10, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Nayab, Durr-e-, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22215, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007.
"Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan,"
2007:32, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007. "Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan," Governance Working Papers 22184, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Xu, Ke & Evans, David B. & Kadama, Patrick & Nabyonga, Juliet & Ogwal, Peter Ogwang & Nabukhonzo, Pamela & Aguilar, Ana Mylena, 2006. "Understanding the impact of eliminating user fees: Utilization and catastrophic health expenditures in Uganda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 866-876, February.
- Germano Mwabu & Martha Ainsworth & Andrew Nyamete, 1993. "Quality of Medical Care and Choice of Medical Treatment in Kenya: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 838-862.
- Akin, John S. & Guilkey, David K. & Hazel?Denton, E., 1995. "Quality of services and demand for health care in Nigeria: A multinomial probit estimation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 1527-1537, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care demand in developing countries; social policy in developing countries; utilization of public health care facilities; time series analysis of health care demand;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .