Poverty and Access to Maternal Health Care Services in Pakistan: Evidence from Perception Based Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. M. Arif, 2004. "Child Health and Poverty in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 211-238.
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007.
"Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan,"
2007:32, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007. "Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan," Governance Working Papers 22184, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Naushin Mahmood & Durr-E-Nayab, 2000. "An Analysis of Reproductive Health Issues in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 675-693.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation and Regional Development; Health Care services in Pakistan; Poverty and Maternal Health Care Services; Poverty; Perception Based Data;
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- P42 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Productive Enterprises; Factor and Product Markets; Prices
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .