Poverty and Access to Maternal Health Care Services in Pakistan: Evidence from Perception Based Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. M. Arif, 2004. "Child Health and Poverty in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 211-238.
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007.
"Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan,"
2007:32, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Akram & Faheem Jehangir Khan, 2007. "Health Care Services and Government Spending in Pakistan," Governance Working Papers 22184, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Naushin Mahmood & Durr-E-Nayab, 2000. "An Analysis of Reproductive Health Issues in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 675-693.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation and Regional Development; Health Care services in Pakistan; Poverty and Maternal Health Care Services; Poverty; Perception Based Data;
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- P42 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Productive Enterprises; Factor and Product Markets; Prices
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.