Health and poverty in Guatemala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2000. "Guatemala : Expenditure Reform in a Post-Conflict Country," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15481, The World Bank.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maupin, Jonathan Nathaniel, 2009. "'Fruit of the accords': Healthcare reform and civil participation in Highland Guatemala," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(8), pages 1456-1463, April.
- Cristia, Julian & Prado, Ariadna García & Peluffo, Cecilia, 2015. "The Impact of Contracting in and Contracting out Basic Health Services: The Guatemalan Experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 215-227.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Systems Development&Reform; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Early Child and Children's Health; Public Health Promotion; Disease Control&Prevention; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Health Indicators; Adolescent Health; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2003-06-04 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .