Economic Gains from Publicly Provided Education in Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2007. "Economic Gains from Publicly Provided Education in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 709, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2007. "Economic Gains from Publicly Provided Education in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Elke Holst & Dean R. Lillard & Thomas A. DiPrete, 2001. "Proceedings of the 2000 Fourth International Conference of German Socio-Economic Panel Study Users (GSOEP 2000): Editorial Introduction," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 5-6.
- Spieß, Katharina C. & Büchel, Felix & Wagner, Gert G., 2003. "Children's School Placement in Germany: Does Kindergarten Attendance Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- SOEP Group, 2001. "The German Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP) after More than 15 Years: Overview," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 7-14.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoni, Manfred, 2011. "Lifelong learning inequality? The relevance of family background for on-the-job training," IAB Discussion Paper 201109, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Joachim Frick & Kristina Krell, 2011.
"Einkommensmessungen in Haushaltspanelstudien für Deutschland: Ein Vergleich von EU-SILC und SOEP,"
AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv,
Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 5(3), pages 221-248, December.
- Joachim R. Frick & Kristina Krell, 2009. "Einkommensmessungen in Haushaltspanelstudien für Deutschland: ein Vergleich von EU-SILC und SOEP," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 237, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:248-276. is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabrielle Demange & Robert Fenge & Silke Uebelmesser, 2008.
"The Provision of Higher Education in a Global World—Analysis and Policy Implications,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 248-276.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2008. "The Provision of Higher Education in a Global World—Analysis and Policy Implications," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 248-276, June.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Fenge, Robert & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2008. "The Provision of Higher Education in a Global World - Analysis and Policy Implications," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0806, CEPREMAP.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Public Transfers; Income Distribution; Economic Wellbeing; SOEP;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-01-05 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2008-01-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2008-01-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.