Empirical Likelihood Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuichi Kitamura, 2001. "Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1661-1672, November.
- Cosslett, Stephen R, 1983. "Distribution-Free Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Binary Choice Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 765-782, May.
- Francesco Bravo, 2005. "Blockwise empirical entropy tests for time series regressions," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 185-210, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2009. "Empirical likelihood-based inference for nonparametric recurrent diffusions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 65-82, November.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2009.
"Optimally combining censored and uncensored datasets,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 17-32, July.
- Paul J. Devereux & Gautam Tripathi, 2005. "Optimally Combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," Working papers 2005-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Paul J. Devereux & Gautam Tripathi, 2008. "Optimally combining censored and uncensored datasets," Working Papers 200820, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2008. "Optimally Combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xiao, Zhiguo, 2010. "The weighted method of moments approach for moment condition models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 183-186, May.
- Canay, Ivan A., 2010. "EL inference for partially identified models: Large deviations optimality and bootstrap validity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 408-425, June.
- Stefan Boes, 2007. "Count Data Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity: An Empirical Likelihood Approach," SOI - Working Papers 0704, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Gishan Dissanaike & Amir Amel-Zadeh, 2007. ""Discussion of" Venture Capitalists, Business Angels, and Performance of Entrepreneurial IPOs in the UK and France," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3-4), pages 529-540.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Taisuke Otsu & Kirill Evdokimov, 2013.
"Robustness, Infinitesimal Neighborhoods, and Moment Restrictions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 1185-1201, May.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Taisuke Otsu & Kirill Evdokimov, 2009. "Robustness, Infinitesimal Neighborhoods, and Moment Restrictions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1720, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lehmann, Bruce N., 2009. "The role of beliefs in inference for rational expectations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 322-331, June.
- Zhiguo Xiao, 2011. "Efficient Estimation of Moment Condition Models with Heterogenous Populations," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 89-107, May.
More about this item
KeywordsConvex analysis; Empirical distribution; GNP-optimality; Large deviation principle; Moment restriction models; Nonparametric test; NPMLE; Semiparametric efficiency; Weak dependence;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .