Blockwise empirical entropy tests for time series regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bauer, Dietmar & Wagner, Martin, 2002.
"Estimating cointegrated systems using subspace algorithms,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 47-84, November.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2000. "Estimating Cointegrated Systems Using Subspace Algorithms," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0293, Econometric Society.
- Kapetanios, George, 2004. "A note on modelling core inflation for the UK using a new dynamic factor estimation method and a large disaggregated price index dataset," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 63-69, October.
- Kascha, Christian & Mertens, Karel, 2009. "Business cycle analysis and VARMA models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 267-282, February.
- Christian Schumacher, 2007.
"Forecasting German GDP using alternative factor models based on large datasets,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 271-302.
- Schumacher, Christian, 2005. "Forecasting German GDP using alternative factor models based on large datasets," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,24, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & José Casals & Miguel Jerez, 2012.
"Estimating the system order by subspace methods,"
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 411-425, September.
- García-Hiernaux, Alfredo & Casals, José & Jerez, Miguel, 2007. "Estimating the system order by subspace methods," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws070301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Dietmar Bauer, 2005. "Comparing the CCA Subspace Method to Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods in the case of No Exogenous Inputs," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 631-668, September.
- Alfredo García Hiernaux & José Casals Carro & Miguel Jerez, 2005. "Fast estimation methods for time series models in state-space form," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0504, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Francis X. Diebold & Robert S. Mariano, 1994. "Comparing Predictive Accuracy," NBER Technical Working Papers 0169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "DMARIANO: RATS procedure to compute Diebold-Mariano Forecast Comparison Test," Statistical Software Components RTS00055, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bauer, Dietmar, 2005. "Estimating Linear Dynamical Systems Using Subspace Methods," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 181-211, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuichi Kitamura, 2006. "Empirical Likelihood Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000307, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Allen, Jason & Gregory, Allan W. & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2011.
"Empirical likelihood block bootstrapping,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 110-121, April.
- Jason Allen & Allan W. Gregory & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2008. "Empirical Likelihood Block Bootstrapping," Working Papers 1156, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jason Allen & Allan W. Gregory & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2008. "Empirical Likelihood Block Bootstrapping," Staff Working Papers 08-18, Bank of Canada.
- Allen, Jason & Gregory, Allan W. & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2010. "Empirical Likelihood Block Bootstrapping," Discussion Papers 2010-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daniel Nordman, 2008. "An empirical likelihood method for spatial regression," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 351-363, November.
- Daniel J. Nordman & Helle Bunzel & Soumendra N. Lahiri, 2012.
"A Non-standard Empirical Likelihood for Time Series,"
CREATES Research Papers
2012-55, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nordman, Daniel J. & Bunzel, Helle & Lahiri, Soumendra N., 2013. "A Nonstandard Empirical Likelihood for Time Series," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37203, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Bravo, 2016. "Local Information Theoretic Methods for smooth Coefficients Dynamic Panel Data Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 690-708, September.
- Yuichi Kitamura, 2006. "Empirical Likelihood Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1569, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marc G. Genton & Peter Hall, 2016. "A tilting approach to ranking influence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 77-97, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:26:y:2005:i:2:p:185-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.