Combined and Least Squares Empirical Likelihood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, S. X., 1994. "Empirical Likelihood Confidence Intervals for Linear Regression Coefficients," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 24-40, April.
- Chen, Song Xi & Hall, Peter, 1994. "On the calculation of standard error for quotation in confidence statements," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 147-151, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grendar, Marian & Judge, George G., 2010. "Maximum Likelihood with Estimating Equations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1r45k876, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Yukun Liu & Changliang Zou & Zhaojun Wang, 2013. "Calibration of the empirical likelihood for high-dimensional data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(3), pages 529-550, June.
- Grendar, Marian & Judge, George G, 2009. "Maximum Empirical Likelihood: Empty Set Problem," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt71v338mh, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Song Xi Chen & Jiti Gao, 2010. "Simultaneous Testing of Mean and Variance Structures in Nonlinear Time Series Models," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-28, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- F Bravo, 2008. "Effcient M-estimators with auxiliary information," Discussion Papers 08/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Judge, George G. & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2007. "Estimation and inference in the case of competing sets of estimating equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 513-531, June.
- Grendar, Marian & Judge, George G., 2010. "Revised empirical likelihood," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6gs579r0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Francesco Bravo, "undated". "Bartlett-type Adjustments for Empirical Discrepancy Test Statistics," Discussion Papers 04/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Boland, John & Ridley, Barbara & Brown, Bruce, 2008. "Models of diffuse solar radiation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 575-584.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical likelihood; least squares empirical likelihood; maximum likelihood estimate; mean; median;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:50:y:1998:i:4:p:697-714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.