Empirical likelihood inference for linear transformation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Gengsheng & Tsao, Min, 2003. "Empirical likelihood inference for median regression models for censored survival data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 416-430, May.
- Chen, S. X., 1994. "Empirical Likelihood Confidence Intervals for Linear Regression Coefficients," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 24-40, April.
- Song Chen, 1993. "On the accuracy of empirical likelihood confidence regions for linear regression model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(4), pages 621-637, December.
- Kani Chen, 2002. "Semiparametric analysis of transformation models with censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 659-668, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming Zheng & Wen Yu, 2013. "Empirical likelihood method for multivariate Cox regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 1241-1267, June.
- Clelia Di Serio & Yosef Rinott & Marco Scarsini, 2009. "Simpson's Paradox in Survival Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 463-480.
- Zhao, Yichuan, 2010. "Semiparametric inference for transformation models via empirical likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1846-1858, September.
- Wen Yu & Yunting Sun & Ming Zheng, 2011. "Empirical likelihood method for linear transformation models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(2), pages 331-346, April.
- Bravo, Francesco, 2009. "Two-step generalised empirical likelihood inference for semiparametric models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1412-1431, August.
- Tong Tong Wu & Gang Li & Chengyong Tang, 2015. "Empirical Likelihood for Censored Linear Regression and Variable Selection," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(3), pages 798-812, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored survival data Empirical likelihood Limiting distribution Linear transformation models Normal approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:7:p:1586-1599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.