Estimation and inference in the case of competing sets of estimating equations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Lu, Biao, 2001. "Consistent model and moment selection procedures for GMM estimation with application to dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 123-164, March.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Judge, George G., 2005. "Combining estimators to improve structural model estimation and inference under quadratic loss," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 1-29, September.
- Hong, Han & Preston, Bruce & Shum, Matthew, 2003. "Generalized Empirical Likelihood Based Model Selection Criteria For Moment Condition Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(06), pages 923-943, December.
- Judge, George G. & Mittelhammer, Ron C, 2003.
"A Semi-Parametric Basis for Combining Estimation Problems Under Quadratic Loss,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt8z25j0w3, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Judge G.G. & Mittelhammer R.C., 2004. "A Semiparametric Basis for Combining Estimation Problems Under Quadratic Loss," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 479-487, January.
- Judge, George G. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C, 2003. "A semi-parametric basis for combining estimation problems under quadratic loss," CUDARE Working Paper Series 948, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce Brown & Song Chen, 1998. "Combined and Least Squares Empirical Likelihood," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(4), pages 697-714, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:138:y:2007:i:2:p:513-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.