Two-sample empirical likelihood method for difference between coefficients in linear regression model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Cui, Hengjian & Chen, Song Xi, 2003. "Empirical likelihood confidence region for parameter in the errors-in-variables models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Shi, Jian & Lau, Tai-Shing, 2000. "Empirical Likelihood for Partially Linear Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 132-148, January.
- Jing, Bing-Yi, 1995. "Two-sample empirical likelihood method," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 315-319, September.
- Chen, S. X., 1994. "Empirical Likelihood Confidence Intervals for Linear Regression Coefficients," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 24-40, April.
- Song Chen, 1993. "On the accuracy of empirical likelihood confidence regions for linear regression model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(4), pages 621-637, December.
- Wang, Qi-Hua & Jing, Bing-Yi, 1999. "Empirical likelihood for partial linear models with fixed designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 425-433, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:53:y:2012:i:1:p:83-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.