On the second-order properties of empirical likelihood with moment restrictions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald, Stephen G. & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2003. "Empirical likelihood estimation and consistent tests with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 55-93, November.
- Whitney Newey & Richard Smith, 2003.
"Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004. "Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, 01.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Gautam Tripathi & Hyungtaik Ahn, 2001.
"Empirical Likelihood-Based Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models,"
CIRJE-F-124, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Gautam Tripathi & Hyungtaik Ahn, 2004. "Empirical Likelihood-Based Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1667-1714, November.
- Brown, Bryan W & Newey, Whitney K, 2002. "Generalized Method of Moments, Efficient Bootstrapping, and Improved Inference," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 507-17, October.
- Yuichi Kitamura, 2001. "Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1661-1672, November.
- Hansen, Bruce E & West, Kenneth D, 2002. "Generalized Method of Moments and Macroeconomics," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 460-69, October.
- Song Xi Chen & Hengjian Cui, 2006. "On Bartlett correction of empirical likelihood in the presence of nuisance parameters," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 215-220, March.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 2002. "Generalized Method of Moments Estimation When a Parameter Is on a Boundary," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 530-44, October.
- Chen, S. X., 1994. "Empirical Likelihood Confidence Intervals for Linear Regression Coefficients," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 24-40, April.
- Chen, Song Xi & Gao, Jiti, 2007. "An adaptive empirical likelihood test for parametric time series regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 950-972, December.
- Guido W. Imbens, 1997. "One-Step Estimators for Over-Identified Generalized Method of Moments Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 359-383.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Michael Stutzer, 1997. "An Information-Theoretic Alternative to Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 861-874, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:141:y:2007:i:2:p:492-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.