An empirical likelihood method for spatial regression
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 68 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Junjian, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for NA series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 153-160, January.
- Lin, Lu & Zhang, Runchu, 2001. "Blockwise empirical Euclidean likelihood for weakly dependent processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 143-152, June.
- Francesco Bravo, 2002. "Testing linear restrictions in linear models with empirical likelihood," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 104-130, June.
- Guido W. Imbens & Richard H. Spady & Phillip Johnson, 1998.
"Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 333-358, March.
- Guido W Imbens, Phillip Johnson & Richard H Spady, "undated". "Information theoretic approaches to inference in moment condition model," Economics Papers W12., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Imbens, G.W. & Johnson, P. & Spady, R.H., 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Movement Condition Models," Economics Papers 99, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Guido W. Imbens & Phillip Johnson & Richard H. Spady, 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido W. Imbens & Phillip Johnson & Richard H. Spady, 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1736, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Bravo, Francesco, 2004. "Empirical Likelihood Based Inference With Applications To Some Econometric Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 231-264, April.
- Yoon Dong Lee & Soumendra N. Lahiri, 2002. "Least squares variogram fitting by spatial subsampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 837-854.
- Francesco Bravo, 2005. "Blockwise empirical entropy tests for time series regressions," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 185-210, 03.
- Bradley, Richard C., 1989. "A caution on mixing conditions for random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 489-491, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:68:y:2008:i:3:p:351-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.