A General Framework for Testing a Null Hypothesis in a “Mixed” Form
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuelle Clément & Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort, 1995. "Linear Factor Models and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 40, pages 37-65.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2005. "The econometrics of efficient portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Mancini, Loriano & Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2005.
"Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 628-641, June.
- Loriano Mancini & Elvezio Ronchetti & Fabio Trojani, 2004. "Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2004.04, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Loriano Mancini & Elvezio Ronchetti & Fabio Trojani, 2005. "Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:62:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dastoor, Naorayex K., 2003. "The equality of comparable extended families of classical-type and Hausman-type statistics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 313-330, December.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain, 1997. "Modèles de comptage semi-paramétriques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 525-550, mars-juin.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon & Purevdorj Tuvaandorj, 2017.
"Invariant tests based on M-estimators, estimating functions, and the generalized method of moments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 182-204, March.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon, 2000. "Invariant Tests Based on M-Estimators, Estimating Functions and the Generalized Method of Moments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1420, Econometric Society.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon & Purevdorj Tuvaandorj, 2015. "Invariant tests based on M-estimators, estimating functions, and the generalized method of moments," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-27, CIRANO.
- Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2001. "Robust inference with GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Smith, Richard J., 2011. "Gel Criteria For Moment Condition Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(06), pages 1192-1235, December.
- Sun, Hang, 2016. "Crisis-Contingent Dynamics of Connectedness: An SVAR-Spatial-Network “Tripod” Model with Thresholds," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dastoor, Naorayex K., 2003. "A score-type and a Hausman-type statistic based on nonsingular generalized inverses," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 395-401, December.
- Naorayex K Dastoor, 2008. "A simple explanation for the non-invariance of a Wald statistic to a reformulation of a null hypothesis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(62), pages 1-10.
- Ramdan Dridi, 2000. "Simulated Asymptotic Least Squares Theory," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 396, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1998.
"The estimation of systems of joint differential-difference equations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Chambers, MJ, 1995. "The Estimation of Systems of Joint Differential-Difference Equations," Economics Discussion Papers 2764, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jouneau, F., 1999. "Econometrics of efficient fitted portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 87-118, January.
- Dastoor, Naorayex, 2009. "The perceived framework of a classical statistic: Is the non-invariance of a Wald statistic much ado about null thing?," Working Papers 2009-25, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Dridi, Ramdan, 2000. "Simulated asymptotic least squares theory," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6861, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Barbara Rossi, 2008. "Model Selection for Nested and Overlapping Nonlinear, Dynamic and Possibly Mis-specified Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 867-893, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:5:y:1989:i:01:p:63-82_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.