Report NEP-ECM-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuichi Kitamura, 2006. "Empirical Likelihood Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1569, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Domínguez, Manuel A. & Lobato, Ignacio N., 2006. "A consistent specification test for models defined by conditional moment restrictions," UC3M Working papers. Economics we064111, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2006. "Forecasting of small macroeconomic VARs in the presence of instabilities," Research Working Paper RWP 06-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2006. "Moments of IV and JIVE Estimators," Working Papers 1085, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Albert Satorra & Eva Ventura & Alex Costa, 2006. "Improving small area estimation by combining surveys: new perspectives in regional statistics," Economics Working Papers 969, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200662 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Robert Vigfusson, 2006. "Assessing Structural VARs," NBER Working Papers 12353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman J. Morin, 2006. "Likelihood ratio tests on cointegrating vectors, disequilibrium adjustment vectors, and their orthogonal complements," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gary S. Anderson, 2006. "Solving linear rational expectations models: a horse race," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2006. "Why Has U.S. Inflation Become Harder to Forecast?," NBER Working Papers 12324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders B. Trolle & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2006. "A General Stochastic Volatility Model for the Pricing and Forecasting of Interest Rate Derivatives," NBER Working Papers 12337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200508 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Heckman, 2006. "Contributions of Zvi Griliches," NBER Working Papers 12318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.