U-statistic with side information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jing Qin & Biao Zhang, 2005. "Marginal likelihood, conditional likelihood and empirical likelihood: Connections and applications," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 251-270, June.
- Gengsheng Qin & Xiao-Hua Zhou, 2006. "Empirical Likelihood Inference for the Area under the ROC Curve," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 613-622, June.
- Gianfranco Adimari, 1997. "Empirical Likelihood Type Confidence Intervals Under Random Censorship," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(3), pages 447-466, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Qi & Mclellan, Benjamin C. & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N., 2013. "A methodology for economic and environmental analysis of electric vehicles with different operational conditions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 118-127.
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2016.
"Cross-country electricity trade, renewable energy and European transmission infrastructure policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 87-113.
- Jan Abrell & Sebastian Rausch, 2016. "Cross-Country Electricity Trade, Renewable Energy and European Transmission Infrastructure Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/229, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Zhang, Qi & Mclellan, Benjamin C. & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N., 2013. "An integrated model for long-term power generation planning toward future smart electricity systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1424-1437.
- Yuan, Ao & Zheng, Yanxun & Huang, Peng & Tan, Ming T., 2016. "A nonparametric test for the evaluation of group sequential clinical trials with covariate information," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 82-99.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Information bound; Side information; U-statistic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:111:y:2012:i:c:p:20-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.