Italian regional specialization: a spatial analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisenda Paluzie & Jordi Pons & Daniel Tirado, 2001.
"Regional Integration and Specialization Patterns in Spain,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 285-296.
- Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez & Jordi Pons Novell & Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat, 2000. "Regional integration and specialisation patterns in Spain," Working Papers in Economics 62, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jean-François Brun & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2001.
"Commerce extérieur et spécialisations régionales en Chine,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 297-310.
- Jean-François BRUN & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 1999. "Commerce extérieur et spécialisations régionales en Chine," Working Papers 199917, CERDI.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Jens Suedekum, 2006.
"Concentration and Specialization Trends in Germany since Re-unification,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 861-873.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2004. "Concentration and Specialisation Trends in Germany since Reunification," Discussion Paper Series 26294, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2004. "Concentration and Specialisation Trends in Germany since Reunification," HWWA Discussion Papers 285, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003.
"Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren, 2001. "Transport Cost Decline and Regional Inequalities: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 2894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Amiti, 1999. "Specialization patterns in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapun, 2006.
"Regional Specialization in the European Union,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 601-616.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Manuel Rapún, 2004. "Regional Specialization In The European Union," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0404, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Stirboeck, Claudia, 2006. "A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Regional Specialization Patterns across EU Regions," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(3), pages 324-361.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1996.
"Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 341-359, May.
- Anthony J. Venables, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0137, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marius Brülhart, 1998. "Trading Places: Industrial Specialization in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 319-346, September.
- Fujita, Masahisa, 1988. "A monopolistic competition model of spatial agglomeration : Differentiated product approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 87-124, February.
- Helg, Rodolfo & Manasse, Paolo & Monacelli, Tommaso & Rovelli, Riccardo, 1995. "How much (a)symmetry in Europe? Evidence from industrial sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 1017-1041, May.
- Martin, Philippe, 1999. "Public policies, regional inequalities and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 85-105, July.
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva & Giovanna Messina, 2004. "Sentieri Di Specializzazione E Di Crescita Delle Regioni Europee Durante L'Integrazione Economica," Working Papers 3_2004, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- LE GALLO, Julie & ERTUR, Cem, 2000.
"Exploratory spatial data analysis of the distribution of regional per capita GDP in Europe, 1980-1995,"
LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003)
2000-09, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Julie Le Gallo & Cem Ertur, 2000. "Exploratory spatial data analysis of the distribution of regional per capita GDP in Europe, 1980-1995," Working Papers hal-01527222, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva, 2013. "Does decentralization affect regional public spending in Italy?," Discussion Papers 1_2013, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsspecialization; new economic geography; exploratory spatial data analysis; spatial econometric analysis.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2012-11-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crj:dpaper:7_2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margherita Gallo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crnavit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.