European Integration and Regional Specialization Patterns in Turkey's Manufacturing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisenda Paluzie & Jordi Pons & Daniel Tirado, 2001.
"Regional Integration and Specialization Patterns in Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 285-296.
- Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez & Jordi Pons Novell & Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat, 2000. "Regional integration and specialisation patterns in Spain," Working Papers in Economics 62, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Determinants of Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p310, European Regional Science Association.
- Mary Amiti, 1999. "Specialization patterns in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, January.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Marius Brülhart, 1998. "Trading Places: Industrial Specialization in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 319-346, September.
- Jens Suedekum, 2006.
"Concentration and Specialization Trends in Germany since Re-unification,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 861-873.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2004. "Concentration and Specialisation Trends in Germany since Reunification," HWWA Discussion Papers 285, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Suedekum, Jens, 2004. "Concentration and Specialisation Trends in Germany since Reunification," Discussion Paper Series 26294, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Sedef Akgüngör & Nese Kumral & Aykut Lenger, 2003. "National Industry Clusters and Regional Specializations in Turkey," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 647-669, September.
- Petersson, Lennart, 2000. "The Theory of New Economic Geography and Industrial Location in SADC," Working Papers 2000:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Edward M. Bergman & Edward J. Feser, . "Industrial and regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications," Wholbk, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University, number 19 edited by Randall Jackson, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional specialization; geographical concentration; economic integration; geographical economics;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-07-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2006-07-21 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EEC-2006-07-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2006-07-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2006-07-21 (International Trade)
- NEP-URE-2006-07-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deu:dpaper:0501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gonca Konyali). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iideutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.