National Industry Clusters and Regional Specializations in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Faustino, 2016. "Portuguese National Accounts: a network approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Araújo, Tanya & Faustino, Rui, 2017. "The topology of inter-industry relations from the Portuguese national accounts," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 236-248.
- Nese Kumral & Sedef Akgüngör, 2006. "Long-Term Industrial Competitiveness: Challenges for the Aegean Region," Working Papers 0613, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Meneviþ Uzbay Pirili & R.Funda Barbaros, 2008. "Regional Development in Þanlýurfa Province, the Center of South Eastern Anatolian Project (GAP): Key Sector Analysis," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, pages 41-71 Izmir University of Economics.
- Sedef Akgüngör & Pinar Falcioglu, 2005. "European Integration and Regional Specialization Patterns in Turkey's Manufacturing Industry," Discussion Paper Series 05/01, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.
- João C. Lopes & Tanya Araújo & João Dias & João F. Amaral, 2010. "National industry cluster templates and the structure of industry output dynamics: a stochastic geometry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/20, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Menevis Uzbay Pirili & R. Funda Barbaros, 2009. "Regional Development in Sanliurfa Province : Key Sector Analyis," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 797-822.
- Tanya Ara'ujo & Rui Faustino, 2016. "The Topology of Inter-industry Relations from the Portuguese National Accounts," Papers 1612.06291, arXiv.org.
- JoÃ£o Lopes, 2011. "Industrial Clustering and Sectoral Growth: a Network Dynamics Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p637, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:11:y:2003:i:6:p:647-669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.