Portuguese National Accounts: a network approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanya Ara'ujo & M. Ennes Ferreira, 2016. "The Topology of African Exports: emerging patterns on spanning trees," Papers 1604.03522, arXiv.org.
- P. Giudici & A. Spelta, 2016.
"Graphical Network Models for International Financial Flows,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 128-138, January.
- Paolo Giudici & Alessandro Spelta, 2013. "Graphical network models for international financial flows," DEM Working Papers Series 052, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- João C. Lopes & Tanya Araújo & João Dias & João F. Amaral, 2010. "National industry cluster templates and the structure of industry output dynamics: a stochastic geometry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/20, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- C. A. Hidalgo & B. Klinger & A. -L. Barabasi & R. Hausmann, 2007. "The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations," Papers 0708.2090, arXiv.org.
- Kyu-Min Lee & Jae-Suk Yang & Gunn Kim & Jaesung Lee & Kwang-Il Goh & In-mook Kim, 2010. "Impact of the topology of global macroeconomic network on the spreading of economic crises," Papers 1011.4336, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Araújo, Tanya & Ferreira, Manuel Ennes, 2016.
"The topology of African exports: Emerging patterns on spanning trees,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 962-976.
- Tanya Araújo, & Ennes Ferreira, 2016. "The Topology of African Exports: emerging patterns on spanning trees," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- João Carlos Lopes & Tanya Araujo, 2012. "The economic performance of Portuguese and Spanish regions: A network dynamic approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Christina M. L. Kelton & Margaret K. Pasquale & Robert P. Rebelein, 2008. "Using the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) to Identify National Industry Cluster Templates for Applied Regional Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 305-321, April.
- Anna Jankowska & Arne Nagengast & José Ramón Perea, 2012. "The Product Space and the Middle-Income Trap: Comparing Asian and Latin American Experiences," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 311, OECD Publishing.
- Tanya Araujo & Francisco Louca, 2007.
"The geometry of crashes. A measure of the dynamics of stock market crises,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 63-74.
- Tanya Araujo & Francisco Louçã, 2005. "The Geometry of Crashes - A Measure of the Dynamics of Stock Market Crises," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Sedef Akgüngör & Nese Kumral & Aykut Lenger, 2003. "National Industry Clusters and Regional Specializations in Turkey," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 647-669, September.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis (QIOA)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 89-102.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp182016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.