Structure and Response in the World Trade Network
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandoval, Leonidas, 2012. "Pruning a minimum spanning tree," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(8), pages 2678-2711.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9672-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Araújo, Tanya & Faustino, Rui, 2017. "The topology of inter-industry relations from the Portuguese national accounts," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 236-248.
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- Tanya Ara'ujo & Rui Faustino, 2016. "The Topology of Inter-industry Relations from the Portuguese National Accounts," Papers 1612.06291, arXiv.org.
- Pau Erola & Albert Diaz-Guilera & Sergio Gomez & Alex Arenas, 2012. "Modeling international crisis synchronization in the World Trade Web," Papers 1201.2024, arXiv.org.
- Foti, Nicholas J. & Pauls, Scott & Rockmore, Daniel N., 2013. "Stability of the World Trade Web over time – An extinction analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1889-1910.
- Nobi, Ashadun & Maeng, Seong Eun & Ha, Gyeong Gyun & Lee, Jae Woo, 2014. "Effects of global financial crisis on network structure in a local stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 407(C), pages 135-143.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior, 2011. "Pruning a Minimum Spanning Tree," Papers 1109.0642, arXiv.org.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior, 2011. "A Map of the Brazilian Stock Market," Papers 1107.4146, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Takayuki Mizuno & Takaaki Ohnishi & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2015. "Structure of global buyer-supplier networks and its implications for conflict minerals regulations," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 053, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Li, Yuke & Wu, Tianhao & Marshall, Nicholas & Steinerberger, Stefan, 2017. "Extracting geography from trade data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 205-212.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1010.0410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .