Report NEP-NET-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang, 2009. "A Contest Model of a Professional Sports League with Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 0912, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Jiankui He & Michael W. Deem, 2010. "Structure and Response in the World Trade Network," Papers 1010.0410, arXiv.org.
- Thomas P. Tangerås, 2010. "Network Competition: Workhorse Resurrection," Working Papers 10-05, NET Institute.
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas & Zsolt Katona & William Rand, 2010. "Media, Aggregators and the Link Economy: Strategic Hyperlink Formation in Content Networks," Working Papers 10-13, NET Institute.
- Eyal Carmi & Gal OEstreicher-Singer & Arun Sundararajan, 2010. "Is Oprah Contagious? Identifying Demand Spillovers in Product Networks," Working Papers 10-18, NET Institute.
- Bryony Reich, 2010. "Identity, Community and Segregation," Working Papers 10-10, NET Institute.
- Item repec:bol:prinwp:016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore