Report NEP-GEO-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sedef Akgüngör & Pinar Falcioglu, 2005. "European Integration and Regional Specialization Patterns in Turkey's Manufacturing Industry," Discussion Paper Series 05/01, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Amihai Glazer, 2006. "Urban Extremism," Working Papers 050620, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2005. "Urban Growth Boundaries: An Effective Second-Best Remedy for Unpriced Traffic Congestion?," Working Papers 050610, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- G. Atzeni & OA Carboni, 2006. "Regional Disparity in ICT Adoption: an Empirical Evaluation of The Effects of Subsidies in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 200608, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Swenson, David A., 2006. "Measuring the Economic Impacts of Buy Local Campaigns in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12645, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Amihai Glazer & Hiroki Kondo, 2005. "Migration in Search of Good Government," Working Papers 050613, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Belot, Michèle & Ermisch, John, 2006. "Friendship Ties and Geographical Mobility: Evidence from the BHPS," IZA Discussion Papers 2209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paula Mota Santos & João Borges de Sousa, 2006. "Visibility & Invisibility of Communities in Urban Systems," Working Papers 2006.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2006. "On the Economic and Fiscal Effects of Investment in Road Infrastructure in Portugal," Working Papers 33, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Item repec:col:001051:002531 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- María Ángeles Caraballo & Carlos Usabiaga, 2006. "Análisis Desagregado de la Inflación: Una Aplicación Regional," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:col:001038:002536 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlofilippo FRATESCHI & Carlofilippo FRATESCHI, 2006. "Trasformazione sistemica, ingresso nell'UE e sviluppo regionale nei paesi dell'Europa Centro-orientale," Working Papers (Special Serie) 5, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Item repec:col:001038:002533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore