Second-degree price discrimination by a two-sided monopoly platform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Kim, Byung-Cheol & Menicucci, Domenico, 2016. "Second-degree Price Discrimination by a Two-sided Monopoly Platform," TSE Working Papers 16-690, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2017.
References listed on IDEAS
- Böhme Enrico, 2016.
"Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 91-115, June.
- Böhme, Enrico, 2012. "Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets," MPRA Paper 40951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böhme, Enrico, 2014. "Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100507, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2008.
"Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 558-581, June.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2005. "Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science," Economics Working Papers 805, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2005.
- Jay Pil Choi & Doh-Shin Jeon & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2015. "Net Neutrality, Business Models, and Internet Interconnection," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 104-141, August.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1984. "A complete solution to a class of principal-agent problems with an application to the control of a self-managed firm," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-369, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywords(second-degree) price discrimination; advertising; non-responsiveness; Two-sided markets; type reversal;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-09-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2016-09-11 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-NET-2016-09-11 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.