Report NEP-COM-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jochen Manegold, 2016. "Stackelberg Competition among Intermediaries in a Differentiated Duopoly with Product Innovation," Working Papers CIE 98, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Choi, Jay-Pil & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2016. "A Leverage Theory of Tying in Two-Sided Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Kim, Byung-Cheol & Menicucci, Domenico, 2016. "Second-degree price discrimination by a two-sided monopoly platform," CEPR Discussion Papers 11488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Negriu, A., 2015. "Equilibrium Type of Competition with Horizontal Product Innovation," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico & Nasr, Nikrooz, 2016. "Compatibility Choices under Switching Costs," TSE Working Papers 16-691, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2016. "License or entry in oligopoly," MPRA Paper 73547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel de Haas & Johannes Paha, 2016. "Partial cross ownership and collusion," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201632, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Richard N. Langlois, 2016. "Antitrust: Where Did It Come from and What Did It Mean?," Working papers 2016-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2016. "A Comment on "Sequential Spatial Competition in Vertically Related Industries with Different Product Varieties"," MPRA Paper 73485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borsenberger, Claire & Cremer, Helmuth & Joram, Denis & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2016. "Pricing of delivery services and the emergence of marketplace platforms," IDEI Working Papers 865, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Peter Wanke & Andrew Maredza & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Merger and Acquisitions in South African Banking: A Network DEA Model," Working Papers 201665, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Álvarez & Mauricio Jara, 2016. "Banking Competition and Firm-Level Financial Constraints in Latin America," Working Papers wp426, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2015. "A stochastic production frontier estimator of the degree of oligopsony power in the U.S. cattle industry," MPRA Paper 73525, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Moshe Givoni & Catherine Dehon, 2017. "Assessing the competition between high-speed rail and airlines: A critical perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/235543, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mohammad J Alam & Raghbendra Jha, 2016. "Asymmetric threshold vertical price transmission in wheat and flour markets in Dhaka (Bangladesh): seemingly unrelated regression analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2016-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Sergi Lanau & Petia Topalova, 2016. "The Impact of Product Market Reforms on Firm Productivity in Italy," IMF Working Papers 16/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Petr Jakubik & Dimitrios Zafeiris, 2016. "Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on European Insurers: Evidence from Equity Markets," Working Papers IES 2016/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2016.
- Dario Guarascio & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Persistence of innovation and patterns of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.