Nominal wage rigidity in the European Countries: evidence from the Europanel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Dean Hyslop, 1997.
"Does Inflation "Grease the Wheels of the Labor Market"?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 71-122
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Dean Hyslop, 1995. "Does Inflation "Grease the Wheels of the Labor Market"?," Working Papers 735, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card & Dean Hyslop, 1996. "Does Inflation "Grease the Wheels of the Labor Market"?," NBER Working Papers 5538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duncan, Greg J & Hill, Daniel H, 1985. "An Investigation of the Extent and Consequences of Measurement Error in Labor-Economic Survey Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 508-532, October.
- John Bound & Charles Brown & Greg J. Duncan & Willard L. Rodgers, 1989. "Measurement Error In Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Labor Market Surveys: Results From Two Validation Studies," NBER Working Papers 2884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Paul J. Devereux, 1999.
"The Extent and Consequences of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity,"
NBER Working Papers
7236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul J. Devereux & Joseph G. Altonji, 2000. "The extent and consequences of downward nominal wage rigidity," Open Access publications 10197/311, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2003.
"Nominal wage rigidity and the rate of inflation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 762-781, October.
- Nickell, Stephen & Quintini, Glenda, 2001. "Nominal wage rigidity and the rate of inflation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20131, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2001. "Nominal Wage Rigidity and the Rate of Inflation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0489, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kahn, Shulamit, 1997. "Evidence of Nominal Wage Stickiness from Microdata," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 993-1008, December.
- Malcomson, James M., 1999.
"Individual employment contracts,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 35, pages 2291-2372
- Malcomson, J., 1998. "Individual employment contracts," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9804, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- George A. Akerlof & William R. Dickens & George L. Perry, 1996. "The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 1-76.
- Smith, Jennifer C, 2000. "Nominal Wage Rigidity in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 176-195, March.
- McLaughlin, Kenneth J., 1994. "Rigid wages?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 383-414, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & García, Juan Angel & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego, 2003. "Relevant economic issues concerning the optimal rate of inflation," Working Paper Series 278, European Central Bank.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Karl Pichelmann, 2007.
"Nominal and real wage flexibility in EMU,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 299-328, November.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Karl Pichelmann, 2007. "Nominal and real wage flexibility in EMU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 281, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Pichelmann, Karl, 2007. "Nominal and real wage flexibility in EMU," MPRA Paper 4364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartolucci, Cristian, 2012. "Business cycles and wage rigidity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 568-583.
- Francesco Devicienti & Agata Maida & Paolo Sestito, 2007.
"Downward Wage Rigidity in Italy: Micro-Based Measures and Implications,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(524), pages 530-552, November.
- Devicenti francesco & Maida Agata & Sestito Paolo, 2005. "Downward Wage Rigidity in Italy : Micro-based Measures and Implications," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200503, University of Turin.
- Francesco Devicienti & Agata Maida & Paolo Sestito, 2003. "Nominal and Real Wage Rigidity: An Assessment Using Italian Microdata," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 33, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
More about this item
Keywordswage rigidity; hold-up; risk-sharing; stayers; movers;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpd:pd2002:d2-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.