The roots of export diversification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agosin, Manuel R., 2008.
"Export diversification and growth in emerging economies,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Manuel Agosin, 2007. "Export Diversification And Growth In Emerging Economies," Working Papers wp233, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe, 2007.
"Economic integration and the diversification of regional exports: evidence from the Canadian--U.S. Free Trade Agreement,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 93-111, January.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe, 2007. "Economic integration and the diversification of regional exports: evidence from the Canadian-US free trade agreement," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10417, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barro, Robert J & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2001.
"International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 541-563, July.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications," CID Working Papers 42A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications," CID Working Papers 42, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment Updates and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Amurgo-Pacheco, Martha Denisse Pierola, 2007.
"Patterns of export diversification in developing countries: intensive and extensive margins,"
IHEID Working Papers
20-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jul 2007.
- Amurgo-Pacheco, Alberto & Pierola, Martha Denisse, 2008. "Patterns of export diversification in developing countries : intensive and extensive margins," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4473, The World Bank.
- Ali, Ridwan & Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B., 1991. "Is export diversification the best way to achieve export growth and stability? A look at three African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 729, The World Bank.
- Ben Hammouda, Hakim & Karingi, Stephen & Njuguna, Angelica & Sadni Jallab, Mustapha, 2006. "Diversification: towards a new paradigm for Africa’s development," MPRA Paper 13359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Daniel Berrettoni, 2006. "Explaining Export Diversification: An Empirical Analysis," Department of Economics, Working Papers 065, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Federico Bonaglia & Kichiro Fukasaku, 2003.
"Export Diversification In Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2003. "Export Diversification in Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 209, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsExport Diversification; International Trade; Bayesian Model Averaging;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:010600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.