Economic integration and the diversification of regional exports: evidence from the Canadian-US free trade agreement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe, 2007. "Economic integration and the diversification of regional exports: evidence from the Canadian--U.S. Free Trade Agreement," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 93-111, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beine, Michel & Bos, Charles S. & Coulombe, Serge, 2012.
"Does the Canadian economy suffer from Dutch disease?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 468-492.
- Michel Beine & Charles S. Bos & Serge Coulombe, 2009. "Does the Canadian Economy suffer from Dutch Disease?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-096/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michel Beine & Charles Bos & Serge Coulombe, 2009. "Does the Canadian economy suffer from Dutch Disease?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Sébastien Breau & David L. Rigby, 2010. "International trade and wage inequality in Canada," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 55-86, January.
- Serge Coulombe, 2008. "Employment Adjustments in High-Trade-Exposed Manufacturing in Canada," Working Papers 0803E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2018.
"Regional Integration: Do intra-African trade and migration improve income in Africa?,"
Working Papers of BETA
2018-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2018. "Regional Integration: Do intra-African trade and migration improve income in Africa?," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Michael Jetter & Andrés Ramírez Hassan, 2013. "The roots of export diversification," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010600, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Nicole Palan, 2010. "Measurement of Specialization – The Choice of Indices," FIW Working Paper series 062, FIW.
- Hajime Takatsuka & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2011. "Economic Integration and Welfare: Manufacturing vs. Agricultural Markets," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1720, European Regional Science Association.
- Marlies Hanna Schütz & Nicole Palan, 2016. "Restructuring of the international clothing and textile trade network: the role of Italy and Portugal," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Dick Nuwamanya Kamuganga, 2012. "The Linkage between Outcome Differences in Cotton Production and Rural Roads Improvements - A Matching Approach," IHEID Working Papers 15-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Marlies Schütz & Nicole Palan, 2015. "Restructuring the International Textile Production and Trade Network. The Role of Italy and Portugal," FIW Working Paper series 156, FIW.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Economidou Claire & Zhang Lu, 2011. "Specialization in the Presence of Trade and Financial Integration: Explorations of the Integration-Specialization Nexus," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/10417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .