Report NEP-INT-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini & Nadia Rocha, 2013. "Product Standards and Margins of Trade: Firm Level Evidence," Working Papers 2013-06, CEPII research center.
- Mauro Lanati, 2013. "Estimating the elasticity of trade: the trade share approach," Discussion Papers 2013/159, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Claudia Bernasconi, 2013. "Similarity of income distributions and the extensive and intensive margin of bilateral trade flows," ECON - Working Papers 115, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast; Transport infrastructure and the direction of trade in developing countries," OxCarre Working Papers 107, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Arnaud Costinot & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2013. "Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 18896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guadalupe Serrano-Domingo & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2013. "Examining the non-linear relationship between migration and trade," Working Papers 1310, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and Skills Accumulation: A North-South Model of FDI and Outsourcing," MPRA Paper 45035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torfinn Harding & Anthony J Venables, 2013. "The Implications of Natural Resource Exports for Non-Resource Trade," OxCarre Working Papers 103, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Zeitsch, John, 1989. "Adding Input Demands to Partial Equilibrium Agricultural Trade Models," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144900, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Zhi Yu, 2013. "Exchange rate pass-through, firm heterogeneity and product quality: a theoretical analysis," Globalization Institute Working Papers 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2013.
- Michael Jetter & Andrés Ramírez Hassan, 2013. "The roots of export diversification," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010600, Universidad EAFIT.
- Byombalirwa, Emmanuel R., 1991. "Spatial Equilibrium Modelling of Trade in Quasi-homogeneous Commodities: The Case of Wool," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145849, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Allie E. Bagnall & Julia Muir, 2013. "Liquefied Natural Gas Exports: An Opportunity for America," Policy Briefs PB13-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Orszaghova, Lucia & Savelin, Li & Schudel, Willem, 2013. "External competitiveness of EU candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 141, European Central Bank.
- Sidorov Alexander, 2013. "Endogenous Structure of Cities: Trade, Commuting, Communication," EERC Working Paper Series 13/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Heike Belitz & Florian Mölders, 2013. "International Knowledge Spillovers through High-Tech Imports and R&D of Foreign-Owned Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1276, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.