Incomplete Information Bargaining with Outside Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Jean Tirole, 1987. "Incomplete Information Bargaining with Outside Opportunities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(1), pages 37-50.
- Tirole, Jean & Levine, David & Fudenberg, Drew, 1987. "Incomplete Information Bargaining with Outside Opportunities," Scholarly Articles 3196301, Harvard University Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Sequential Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-894, July.
- John Riley & Richard Zeckhauser, 1983. "Optimal Selling Strategies: When to Haggle, When to Hold Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 267-289.
- Ken Binmore & Ariel Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1985. "The Nash Bargaining Solution in Economic Modelling (Now published in Rand Journal of Economics, vol.17 (1986), pp.176-188.)," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 112, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Joel Sobel & Takahashi, 1983. "A Multi-stage Model of Bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 255, David K. Levine.
- Bulow, Jeremy I, 1982. "Durable-Goods Monopolists," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 314-332, April.
- Gul, Faruk & Sonnenschein, Hugo & Wilson, Robert, 1986.
"Foundations of dynamic monopoly and the coase conjecture,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 155-190, June.
- Faruk Gul & Hugo Sonnenschein & Robert Wilson, 2010. "Foundations of Dynamic Monopoly and the Coase Conjecture," Levine's Working Paper Archive 232, David K. Levine.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-149, April.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1983. "Sequential Bargaining with Incomplete Information," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 221-247.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Levine & Jean Tirole, 1985. "Sequential Bargaining with Many Buyers," Working papers 366, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1984. "Involuntary Unemployment as a Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1351-1364, November.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Jean Tirole, 1985. "Infinite-Horizon Models of Bargaining with One-Sided Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1098, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schweinzer, Paul, 2006. "Sequential bargaining with pure common values," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 137, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2009.
"Bargaining and Conflict with Incomplete Information,"
ESE Discussion Papers
191, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sanchez-Pages, Santiago, 2009. "Bargaining and Conflict with Incomplete Information," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-55, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Castillo, Marco & Petrie, Ragan & Torero, Maximo & Vesterlund, Lise, 2013.
"Gender differences in bargaining outcomes: A field experiment on discrimination,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 35-48.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Maximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2011. "Gender Differences in Bar gaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," Working Papers 1029, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Máximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2012. "Gender Differences in Bargaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 18093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bester, H., 1991.
"Bargaining vs. price competition in a market with quality uncertainty,"
1991-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bester, H., 1991. "Bargaining V.S. Price Competition in a Market with Quality Uncertainty," Papers 9113, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 1998. "Costly Bargaining and Renegotiation - (Now published in Econometrica, 69(4) (March 2001), pp. 377-411.)," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 361, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni, 1999. "A note on three-player noncooperative bargaining with restricted pairwise meetings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 47-54, October.
- Chemla, G. & Faure-Grimaud, A., 1996.
"Dynamic Adverse Selection and Debt,"
96.443, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Chemla, Gilles & Faure-Grimaud, Antoine, 1998. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 2037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Chemla & Antoine Faure Grimaud, 1996. "Dynamic adverse selection and debt," Economics Working Papers 196, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1996.
- Randolph Sloof, 2003. "Price-setting Power versus Private Information," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-099/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- G. Chemla, 1999.
"L'impact de la négociation et des prises de contrôle sur l'ampleur de l 'effet de Cliquet,"
THEMA Working Papers
99-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Chemla, G., 1999. "L'impact de la negociation et des prises de controle sur l'ampleur de l'effet de Cliquet," Papers 99-19, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Schweinzer, Paul, 2010. "Sequential bargaining with common values," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 109-121, January.
- Yerokhin Oleg, 2011. "The Social Cost of Blackmail," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 337-351, December.
- Gilles Chemla, 1998. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and Debt," FMG Discussion Papers dp288, Financial Markets Group.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Lee, Ching Chyi, 1998. "Bargaining and Search with Incomplete Information about Outside Options," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 203-237, February.
- Adachi, Mitsutoshi M., 1999. "On the choice of pricing policies: Ex ante commitment and prisoners' dilemma," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1647-1663, October.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2006.
"Markets with Bilateral Bargaining and Incomplete Information,"
Economic Research Papers
269732, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2006. "Markets with Bilateral Bargaining and Incomplete Information," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 762, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sandro Shelegia & Joshua Sherman, 2014. "When the Price You See Is Not the Price You Get: A Bargaining Study," Vienna Economics Papers 1410, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:6:y:1997:i:6:d:10.1023_a:1008684225781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roman Inderst, 2008. "Dynamic Bilateral Bargaining under Private Information with a Sequence of Potential Buyers," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 220-236, January.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:44-:d:115367 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.