On the Inclusion of the Chinese Renminbi in the SDR Basket
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Damien Capelle, 2014. "On the inclusion of the Chinese renminbi in the SDR basket," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 133-151.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere & Damien Capelle, 2012. "On the Inclusion of the Chinese Renminbi in the SDR Basket," CESifo Working Paper Series 3989, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Damien Capelle, 2014. "On the inclusion of the Chinese renminbi in the SDR basket," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01012220, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Damien Capelle, 2012. "On the inclusion of the Chinese renminbi in the SDR basket," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12079, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Damien Capelle, 2012. "On the inclusion of the Chinese renminbi in the SDR basket," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00763966, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2010.
"On the Complementarity of Equilibrium Exchange-Rate Approaches,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 618-632, September.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2010. "On the complementarity of equilibrium exchange-rate approaches," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00634789, HAL.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Christophe Destais & Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, .
"Global currencies for tomorrow: a European perspective,"
Bruegel, number 592.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Zsolt Darvas & Christophe Destais & Ludovic Gauvin & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, 2011. "Global currencies for tomorrow: A European perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 444, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Global Currencies for Tomorrow: A European Perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174278, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pedroni, Peter, 2004.
"Panel Cointegration: Asymptotic And Finite Sample Properties Of Pooled Time Series Tests With An Application To The Ppp Hypothesis,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 597-625, June.
- Peter Pedroni, 2004. "Panel Cointegration: Asymptotic and Finite Sample Properties of Pooled Time Series Tests with an Application to the PPP Hypothesis," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-15, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- J. J. Polak & Peter B. Clark, 2002. "International Liquidity and the Role of the SDR in the International Monetary System," IMF Working Papers 02/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "The Long March Towards a Multipolar Monetary Regime," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 308.
- Jean Fouré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2010. "The World Economy in 2050: a Tentative Picture," Working Papers 2010-27, CEPII research center.
- repec:bre:bluprt:586 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mussa, Michael, 2000. "The Relationship Between the Euro and the Dollar," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 369-377, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatoshi Ito, 2016. "A New Financial Order in Asia: Will a RMB bloc emerge?," NBER Working Papers 22755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DRAGOE Sebastian-Ilie, 2014. "Global Financial Crisis And The International Monetary System," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 66(1), pages 71-90.
More about this item
KeywordsSDR; renminbi; IMS; Foreign exchange volatility; China;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2011-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.