Reform of the International Monetary System: A Cooperative Approach for the Twenty-First Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Wenyong & Yu, Huachun & Wang, Fuying & Li, Guanchong, 1997. "Infant mortality among various nationalities in the middle part of Guizhou, China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1031-1040, October.
- Asian Development Bank & World Bank & Japan Bank for International Cooperation, 2005. "Connecting East Asia : A New Framework for Infrastructure," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7267.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Zaid Bakht & Gayatri B. Koolwal, 2009.
"The Poverty Impact of Rural Roads: Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(4), pages 685-722, July.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Bakht, Zaid & Koolwal, Gayatri B., 2006. "The poverty impact of rural roads : evidencefrom Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3875, The World Bank.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Kalyvitis, Sarantis, 2004. "On the macroeconomic implications of maintenance in public capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 695-712, March.
- Marianne Fay & Mary Morrison, 2007. "Infrastructure in Latin America and the Caribbean : Recent Developments and Key Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7179.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli, 2013.
"Infrastructure Needs for a Resurgent Latin America,"
Book Chapters,in: Harinder Kohli & Claudio Loser & Anil Sood (ed.), Latin America 2040 — Breaking Away from Complacency: An Agenda for Resurgence, chapter 7, pages 229-238
Emerging Markets Forum.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2010. "Infrastructure Needs for a Resurgent Latin America," Book Chapters,in: Harinder Kohli & Claudio Loser & Anil Sood (ed.), Latin America 2040 — Breaking Away from Complacency: An Agenda for Resurgence, chapter 7, pages 216-227 Emerging Markets Forum.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cova, Pietro & Pagano, Patrizio & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2016. "Foreign exchange reserve diversification and the “exorbitant privilege”: Global macroeconomic effects," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 82-101.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:03:y:2012:i:03:n:s1793993312500184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emf:journl:2011b-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Whelan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emmfous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.