Pensions and Savings in a Monetary Union: an Analysis of Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Jousten & Florence Legros, 2005. "Pensions and Savings in a Monetary Union: An Analysis of Capital Flows," Chapters,in: Regional Currency Areas in Financial Globalization, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jousten, Alain & Legros, Florence, 2002. "Pensions and Savings in a Monetary Union: an Analysis of Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 3509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beine, Michel & Benassy-Quere, Agnes & MacDonald, Ronald, 2007.
"The impact of central bank intervention on exchange-rate forecast heterogeneity,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 38-63, March.
- Michel Beine & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Estelle Dauchy & Ronald MacDonald, 2002. "The Impact of Central Bank Intervention on Exchange-Rate Forecast Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2002-04, CEPII research center.
- M. Beine & A. Bénassy-Quéré & E. Dauchy & R. MacDonald, 2002. "The Impact of Central Bank Intervention on Exchange-Rate Forecast Heterogeneity," THEMA Working Papers 2002-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michel Beine & Agnes Bénassy-Quéré & Ronald MacDonald, 2007. "The impact of Central Bank intervention on exchange rate forecasts heterogeneity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10423, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Mathilde Maurel, 2002. "Impacts économiques et sociaux de l'élargissement pour l'Union européenne et la France," Working Papers 2002-03, CEPII research center.
- Antoine Bouët & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni & Xavier Pichot, 2001. "Market Access Maps: A Bilateral and Disaggregated Measure of Market Access," Working Papers 2001-18, CEPII research center.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Guillaume Gaulier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "The Nature of Specialization Matters for Growth: an Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2001-13, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adema, Y. & Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2006.
"Beggar Thy Thrifty Neighbour : The International Spillover Effects of Pensions Under Population Ageing,"
2006-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Adema, Y. & Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2008. "Beggar thy thrifty neighbour : The international spillover effects of pensions under population ageing," Other publications TiSEM da3fcd44-a499-4929-bf7a-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam & Harrie Verbon, 2008. "Beggar thy thrifty neighbour," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 933-959, October.
- Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Röger, 2003. "Economic and financial market consequences of ageing populations," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 182, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsSavings; pension funds; DEMOECONOMICS; Pensions; FINANCIAL MARKETS; Capital movements; Capital markets; FACTOR MARKETS;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2002-09-28 (International Finance)
- NEP-PBE-2002-09-28 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2002-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .