Report NEP-PBE-2002-09-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bourdieu, Jérôme & Reynaud, Bénédicte, 2002. "Factory discipline and externalities in the reduction of working time in the 19th century in France," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0208, CEPREMAP.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain Jousten & Florence Legros, 2002. "Pensions and Savings in a Monetary Union: an Analysis of Capital Flows," Working Papers 2002-06, CEPII research center.
- Antonio Manresa & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "Implementing a Double Dividend: Recycling Ecotaxes Towards Lower Labour Taxes," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 536.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Laura Solanko, 2002. "Fiscal competition in a transition economy," Public Economics 0209002, EconWPA.