The Choice of Fiscal Regimes in the World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arellano, Manuel & Honore, Bo, 2001. "Panel data models: some recent developments," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 53, pages 3229-3296 Elsevier.
- Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 1997. "Estimation of a Panel Data Sample Selection Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1335-1364, November.
- George Kopits, 2001. "Fiscal Rules; Useful Policy Framework or Unnecessary Ornament?," IMF Working Papers 01/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Arellano, Manuel & Carrasco, Raquel, 2003.
"Binary choice panel data models with predetermined variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 125-157, July.
- Arellano, M & Carrasco, R, 1996. "Binary Choice Panel Data Models with Predetermined Variables," Papers 9618, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tapsoba, René, 2012.
"Do National Numerical Fiscal Rules really shape fiscal behaviours in developing countries? A treatment effect evaluation,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1356-1369.
- René TAPSOBA, 2012. "Do National Numerical Fiscal Rules Really Shape Fiscal Behaviours in Developing Countries? A Treatment Effect Evaluation," Working Papers 201204, CERDI.
- René Tapsoba, 2012. "Do national numerical fiscal rules really shape fiscal behaviours in developing countries? A treatment effect evaluation," Post-Print halshs-00704811, HAL.
- René Tapsoba, 2012. "Do National Numerical Fiscal Rules Really Shape Fiscal Behaviours in Developing Countries? A Treatment Effect Evaluation," Working Papers halshs-00667201, HAL.
- Badinger, Harald & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2017.
"The case for fiscal rules,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 334-343.
- Badinger, Harald & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2015. "The Case for Fiscal Rules," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4629, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Harald Badinger & Wolf Heinrich Reuter, 2015. "The Case for Fiscal Rules," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp204, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:189-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guerguil, Martine & Mandon, Pierre & Tapsoba, René, 2017.
"Flexible fiscal rules and countercyclical fiscal policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 189-220.
- Martine Guerguil & Pierre Mandon & Rene Tapsoba, 2016. "Flexible Fiscal Rules and Countercyclical Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 16/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Bergman, U. Michael & Hutchison, Michael M. & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard, 2016. "Promoting sustainable public finances in the European Union: The role of fiscal rules and government efficiency," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .