Multilateral Environmental Agreements up to 2050: Are They Sustainable Enough?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Selden, Thomas M., 1995.
"Stoking the fires? CO2 emissions and economic growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Thomas M. Selden, 1992. "Stoking the Fires? Co2 Emissions and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2007.
"The rationality of EIA forecasts under symmetric and asymmetric loss,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 102-121, May.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2005. "The Rationality of EIA Forecasts under Symmetric and Asymmetric Loss," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2ts415ts, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Schmalensee & Thomas M. Stoker & Ruth A. Judson, 1998. "World Carbon Dioxide Emissions: 1950-2050," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 15-27, February.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Alexander Haupt & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "International Environmental Agreements and Strategic Voting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(1), pages 175-195, March.
- Brajendra C. Sutradhar, 2008. "On forecasting counts," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 109-129.
- Alejandro Caparrós & Abdelhakim Hammoudi & Tarik Tazdaït, 2004. "On Coalition Formation with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers 2004.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1997. "Multiplicative Panel Data Models Without the Strict Exogeneity Assumption," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 667-678, October.
- Michael Finus & Ekko Ierland & Rob Dellink, 2006.
"Stability of Climate Coalitions in a Cartel Formation Game,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 271-291, August.
- Michael Finus & Ekko van Ierland, 2003. "Stability of Climate Coalitions in a Cartel Formation Game," Working Papers 2003.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Windmeijer, Frank, 2002.
"Individual effects and dynamics in count data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 113-131, May.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Frank Windmeijer, 1999. "Individual effects and dynamics in count data models," IFS Working Papers W99/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Freeland, R. K. & McCabe, B. P. M., 2004. "Forecasting discrete valued low count time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 427-434.
- Peter Egger & Christoph Jeßberger & Mario Larch, 2011. "Trade and investment liberalization as determinants of multilateral environmental agreement membership," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(6), pages 605-633, December.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2005.
"Applications of Negotiation Theory to Water Issues,"
2005.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2006. "Applications of negotiation theory to water issues," Working Papers 2006_09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carraro, Carlo & Marchiori, Carmen & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2005. "Applications of negotiation theory to water issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3641, The World Bank.
- Bloch, Francis & Gomes, Armando, 2006.
"Contracting with externalities and outside options,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 172-201, March.
- Francis Bloch & Armando Gomes, 2004. "Contracting with Externalities and Outside Options," Working Papers 2004.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2008. "Forecasting with panel data," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 153-173.
- Michael Hoel & Kerstin Schneider, 1997. "Incentives to participate in an international environmental agreement," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(2), pages 153-170, March.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Ralf Steinhauser, 2012.
"Forecasting The Path of U.S. CO_2 Emissions Using State-Level Information,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 172-185, February.
- Maximillian Auffhammer & Ralf Steinhauser, 2010. "Forecasting the Path of USS CO2 Emissions Using State-Level Information," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-526, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1992.
"Theoretical foundations of negotiations and cost sharing in transfrontier pollution problems,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 388-399, April.
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1992. "Theoretical foundations of negotiations and cost sharing in transfrontier pollution problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 983, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vandna Jowaheer, 2002. "Analysing longitudinal count data with overdispersion," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 389-399, June.
- Barrett, Scott, 2001. "International cooperation for sale," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1835-1850, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilmann Rave & Frank Goetzke, 2013.
"Climate-friendly technologies in the mobile air-conditioning sector: a patent citation analysis,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(4), pages 389-422, October.
- Tilmann Rave & Frank Goetzke, 2011. "Climate-friendly technologies in the mobile air-conditioning sector: A patent citation analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 99, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; CO2 emissions; environmental agreements; forecasting; spline model;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifowps:_98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.