Advantageous Leadership in Public Good Provision: The Case of an Endogenous Contribution Technology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Michael Eichenseer, 2019. "Advantageous leadership in public good provision: the case of an endogenous contribution technology," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Eichenseer, Michael, 2017. "Advantageous Leadership in Public Good Provision: The Case of an Endogenous Contribution Technology," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168153, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- (*), Kai A. Konrad & Wolfgang Buchholz & Kjell Erik Lommerud, 1997.
"Stackelberg leadership and transfers in private provision of public goods,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 3(1), pages 29-43.
- Buchhilz, W. & Konrad, K.A. & Lommerund, K.E., 1997. "Stackelberg Leadership and Transfers in Private Provision of Public Goods," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 170, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- John Stranlund, 1996. "On the strategic potential of technological aid in international environmental relations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 1-22, February.
- repec:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201806)172:2_351:sdalit_2.0.tx_2-u is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M., 1990.
"Endogenous timing in duopoly games: Stackelberg or cournot equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.M., 1988. "Endogenous Timing In Duopoly Games: Stackelberg Or Cournot Equilibria," Papers 88-4, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Kai Konrad, 1994.
"Global environmental problems and the strategic choice of technology,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 299-321, October.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1992. "Global environmental problems and the strategic choice of technology," EconStor Research Reports 112696, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Brandt, Urs Steiner, 2004.
"Unilateral actions, the case of international environmental problems,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 373-391, December.
- Urs Steiner Brandt, 2003. "Unilateral Actions the Case of International Environmental Problems," Working Papers 40/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Hoel, Michael, 1991.
"Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Hoel, M., 1989. "Global Environmental Problems: The Effects Of Unilateral Actions Taken By One Country," Memorandum 11/1989, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Cuicui & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2018.
"Collective action in an asymmetric world,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 103-112.
- Chen, Cuicui & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2016. "Collective Action in an Asymmetric World," Working Paper Series 16-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Cuicui Chen & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2016. "Collective Action in an Asymmetric World," NBER Working Papers 22240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keisuke Hattori & Mai Yamada, 2018. "Skill Diversity and Leadership in Team Production," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 174(2), pages 351-374, June.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E, 1998.
"Toward an Economic Theory of Leadership: Leading by Example,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1188-1206, December.
- Ben Hermalin, 1996. "Toward an Economic Theory of Leadership: Leading by Example," Working Papers _006, University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin, 1997. "Toward an Economic Theory of Leadership: Leading by Example," Microeconomics 9612002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2007.
"Aggregative Public Good Games,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(2), pages 201-219, April.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2003. "Aggregative Public Goods Games," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000063, www.najecon.org.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2003. "Aggregative Public Good Games," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2003/05, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Varian, Hal R., 1994. "Sequential contributions to public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Keisuke Hattori, 2005. "Is Technological Progress Pareto-Improving for a World with Global Public Goods?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 135-156, March.
- Andreoni, James, 1988. "Privately provided public goods in a large economy: The limits of altruism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-73, February.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814641814_0012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-016-9997-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Barbieri, 2012. "Communication and Early Contributions," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(3), pages 391-421, June.
- Keisuke Hattori & Takahiro Kitamura, 2013.
"Endogenous Timing in Strategic Environmental Policymaking,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(2), pages 199-215, June.
- Hattori, Keisuke & Kitamura, Takahiro, 2011. "Endogenous Timing in Strategic Environmental Policymaking," MPRA Paper 29337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201806)174:2__ is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregor Schwerhoff, 2016. "The economics of leadership in climate change mitigation," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 196-214, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hattori, Keisuke & Yamada, Mai, 2019. "Effective Leadership Selection in Complementary Teams," MPRA Paper 93436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspublic goods; leadership; choice of technology; climate policy;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-11-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2017-11-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-11-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.