Stackelberg leadership and transfers in private provision of public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Buchhilz, W. & Konrad, K.A. & Lommerund, K.E., 1997. "Stackelberg Leadership and Transfers in Private Provision of Public Goods," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 170, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicary, Simon & Sandler, Todd, 2002. "Weakest-link public goods: Giving in-kind or transferring money," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1501-1520, September.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Simon Wilkie, 2005.
"Endogenous Games and Mechanisms: Side Payments Among Players,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 543-566.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Simon Wilkie, 2002. "Endogenous Games and Mechanisms: Side Payments Among Players," Microeconomics 0211008, EconWPA.
- Wilkie, Simon & Jackson, Matthew O., 2002. "Endogenous Games and Mechanisms: Side Payments Among Players," Working Papers 1150, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Andreas Löschel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2014. "On the Voluntary Provision of International Public Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(322), pages 195-204, April.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Clemens Puppe, 1998.
"Voluntary contributions when the public good is not necessarily normal,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 175-192, June.
- Rudolf KERSCHBAMER & Clemens PUPPE, 1997. "Voluntary Contributions when the Public Good is not Necessarily Normal," Vienna Economics Papers vie9702, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Puppe & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2001. "Sequential contributions to public goods: on the structure of the equilibrium set," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(3), pages 1-7.
- Russo, Giuseppe & Senatore, Luigi, 2012.
"A note on contribution games with loss functions,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 211-214.
- Russo, Giuseppe & Senatore, Luigi, 2011. "A Note on Contribution Games with Loss Functions," MPRA Paper 33423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Russo & Luigi Senatore, 2011. "A Note on Contribution Games with Loss Functions," CSEF Working Papers 302, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Miriam Beblo & Julio Robledo, 2008.
"The wage gap and the leisure gap for double-earner couples,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 281-304, April.
- Miriam Beblo & Julio R. Robledo, 2003. "The wage gap and the leisure gap for double earner couples," Vienna Economics Papers 0404, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Andaluz, Joaquín & Marcén, Miriam & Molina, José Alberto, 2008. "Dynamics of Intrahousehold Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 3757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Weimann, 2010. "Politikberatung und die Verhaltensökonomie: Eine Fallstudie zu einem schwierigen Verhältnis," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 130(3), pages 279-296.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2007.
"Aggregative Public Good Games,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(2), pages 201-219, April.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2003. "Aggregative Public Goods Games," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000063, www.najecon.org.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2003. "Aggregative Public Good Games," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2003/05, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Kessing, Sebastian Georg, 2003.
"Delay in joint projects
[Verzögerung bei gemeinsamen Projekten]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-15, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
KeywordsVoluntary provision of public goods; Stackelberg games;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:3:y:1997:i:1:p:29-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.