Voluntary contributions when the public good is not necessarily normal
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 68 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Warr, Peter G., 1983. "The private provision of a public good is independent of the distribution of income," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 207-211.
- Varian, Hal R., 1994. "Sequential contributions to public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Buchhilz, W. & Konrad, K.A. & Lommerund, K.E., 1997.
"Stackelberg Leadership and Transfers in Private Provision of Public Goods,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
170, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- (*), Kai A. Konrad & Wolfgang Buchholz & Kjell Erik Lommerud, 1997. "Stackelberg leadership and transfers in private provision of public goods," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 3(1), pages 29-43.
- Gramlich, Edward M & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1982. "Micro Estimates of Public Spending Demand Functions and Tests of the Tiebout and Median-Voter Hypotheses," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(3), pages 536-60, June.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:68:y:1998:i:2:p:175-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.