Public Good Provision with Convex Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martimort, David & Moreira, Humberto, 2010.
"Common agency and public good provision under asymmetric information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 5(2), May.
- David Martimort & Humberto Moreira, 2010. "Common agency and public good provision under asymmetric information," Post-Print halshs-00754453, HAL.
- Parimal Bag & Santanu Roy, 2011.
"On sequential and simultaneous contributions under incomplete information,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(1), pages 119-145, February.
- Parimal Bag & Santanu Roy, 2008. "On Sequential and Simultaneous Contributions under Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 0805, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Giuseppe Russo & Luigi Senatore, 2013.
"Who contributes? A strategic approach to a European immigration policy,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Russo, Giuseppe & Senatore, Luigi, 2011. "Who Contributes? A Strategic Approach to a European Immigration Policy," MPRA Paper 33421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Russo & Luigi Senatore, 2012. "Who Contributes? A Strategic Approach to a European Immigration Policy," CSEF Working Papers 306, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Varian, Hal R., 1994. "Sequential contributions to public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 165-186, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Goods; Contribution Games; Private Provision of Public Goods;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-03-08 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2012-03-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .