Report NEP-ENV-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armon Rezai & Rick van der Ploeg, 2017. "Climate Policies under Climate Model Uncertainty: Max-Min and Min-Max Regret," CESifo Working Paper Series 6626, CESifo Group Munich.
- A.A. Yusuf & E.L. Roos & J.M. Horridge, 2017. "Indonesia's moratorium on palm oil expansion from natural forest: Economy-wide impact and the role of international transfers," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-276, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Laure Thierry de Ville d'Avray & Dominique Ami & Anne Chenuil & Romain David & Jean-Pierre Féral, 2017. "Application of the Ecosystem Service Concept to a Local-Scale: The Cases of Coralligenous Habitats in the North-Western Mediterranean Sea," AMSE Working Papers 1738, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Julien Xavier Daubanes & Fanny Henriet & Katheline Schubert, 2017. "More Gas, Less Coal, and Less CO2? Unilateral CO2 Reduction Policy with More than One Carbon Energy Source," CESifo Working Paper Series 6697, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bukvić, Rajko & Pajović, Ivan, 2017.
"Региональные Схемы Рыночных Механизмов Регулирования Выбросов Парниковых Газов: Опыт И Перспективы
[Regional Schemes of Market Mechanisms of Greenhouse Gases Emission: Experiences and Perspectives]," MPRA Paper 82099, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Shota Moriwaki, 2017. "Sustainable Development in Four East Asian Countries' Agricultural Sectors Post-World War II: Measuring Nutrient Balance and Estimating the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201734, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Suchita Srinivasan, 2017. "Driven up the wall? Role of environmental regulation in innovation along the automotive global value chain," CIES Research Paper series 52-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Mark Horridge, 2017. "Biome composition in deforestation deterrence and GHG emissions in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-274, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Lars Sorge & Anne Neumann, 2017. "The Nexus of CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, and Trade-Openness in WTO Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1699, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guy Meunier & Juan-Pablo Montero & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2017. "Using Output-Based Allocations to Manage Volatility and Leakage in Pollution Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 6334, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Habla & Ralph Winkler, 2017. "Strategic Delegation and International Permit Markets: Why Linking May Fail," CESifo Working Paper Series 6515, CESifo Group Munich.
- Diallo, Abdoulaye Kindy & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "CO2 emissions and financial development: evidence from the United Arab Emirates based on an ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 82054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Gersbach & Noemi Hummel & Ralph Winkler, 2017. "Sustainable Climate Treaties," CESifo Working Paper Series 6385, CESifo Group Munich.
- Venkatachalam Anbumozhi & Xianbin Yao, 2017. "Remaking Energy Policies for Global Sustainability: The Case of Flying Geese Model and Path Dependencies in East Asia," Working Papers DP-2017-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Montoya Gómez, Ana Maria & Zimmer, Markus, 2017. "Assessing the Effects of Climate Policy on Firms' Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168273, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Richard Jaimes & Ali Motavasseli, 2017. "Global Demographic Change and Climate Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6617, CESifo Group Munich.
- Erik Roos Lindgreen & Milan van Schendel & Nicole Jonker & Jorieke Kloek & Lonneke de Graaff & Marc Davidson, 2017. "Valuating the environmental impact of debit card payments," DNB Working Papers 574, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- L. Lambertini & G. Leitmann, 2017. "On the attainment of the maximum sustainable yield in the Verhulst-Lotka-Volterra model," Working Papers wp1112, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Diana De Alwis & Ilan Noy, 2017. "The Cost of Being Under the Weather: Droughts, Floods, and Health Care Costs in Sri Lanka," CESifo Working Paper Series 6520, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bayramoglu, Basak & Finus, Michael & Jaques, Jean-Francois, 2016. "Climate Agreements in a Mitigation-Adaptation Game," Department of Economics Working Papers 58130, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Achim Hagen & Jan Schneider, 2017. "Boon or Bane? Trade Sanctions and the Stability of InternationalEnvironmental Agreements," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 75 / 2017, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Charles Kenny & Dev Patel, 2017. "Estimating the SDGs' Demand for Innovation," Working Papers 469, Center for Global Development.
- Mohammed B. Degnet & Edwin van der Werf & Verina Ingram & Justus Wesseler, 2017. "Private Capital, Public Goods: Forest Plantations' Investment in Local Infrastructure and Social Services in Rural Tanzania," CESifo Working Paper Series 6690, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Michael Eichenseer, 2017. "Advantageous Leadership in Public Good Provision: The Case of an Endogenous Contribution Technology," CESifo Working Paper Series 6352, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fadzilah Majid Cooke, Johan Nordensvard, Gusni Bin Saat, and Frauke Urban, "undated". "The Limits of Social Protection: The Case of Hydropower Dams and Indigenous Peoples' Land," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201732, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christian Leßmann & Arne Steinkraus, 2017. "The Geography of Natural Resources, Ethnic Inequality and Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 6299, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pedro Naso & Yi Huang Author Name: Tim Swanson, 2017. "The Porter Hypothesis Goes to China: Spatial Development, Environmental Regulation and Productivity," CIES Research Paper series 53-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Pedro Naso Author name: Tim Swanson, 2017. "How Does Environmental Regulation Shape Economic Development? A Tax Competition Model of China," CIES Research Paper series 54-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Arbuckle, J. Gordon, Jr. & Lasley, Paul, 2015. "2012 Iowa Farm and Rural Life Poll: Pest resistance and certified conservation," ISU General Staff Papers 201512101604181231, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Johanns, Ann, 2015. "Can your farmâ€™s finances weather a storm?," ISU General Staff Papers 201512101627421236, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sonia R. Bhalotra & Alberto Diaz-Cayeros & Grant Miller & Alfonso Miranda & Atheendar S. Venkataramani, 2017. "Urban Water Disinfection and Mortality Decline in Developing Countries," Working Papers 467, Center for Global Development.
- Robert J. Hanlon, 2017. "Thinking about the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank: Can a China-Led Development Bank Improve Sustainability in Asia?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201739, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.