Report NEP-AGR-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shota Moriwaki, 2017. "Sustainable Development in Four East Asian Countries' Agricultural Sectors Post-World War II: Measuring Nutrient Balance and Estimating the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201734, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gharad Bryan & Jonathan de Quidt & Tom Wilkening & Nitin Yadav, 2017. "Land Trade and Development: A Market Design Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6557, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lili Yan ING & Olivier CADOT, 2017. "Remaking Ad valorem equivalents of non-tariff measures in ASEAN," Working Papers DP-2017-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- John Gibson and Alessandro Romeo, "undated". "Fiscal-Food Policies are Likely Misinformed by Biased Price Elasticities from Household Surveys: Evidence from Melanesia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201730, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gema Aparicio & Ángel Luis González-Esteban & Vicente Pinilla & Raúl Serrano, 2017. "The world periphery in Global Agricultural and Food Trade, 1900-2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1706, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- K.S. Aditya, S.P. Subash, K.V. Praveen, M.L. Nithyashree, N. Bhuvana and Akriti Sharma, "undated". "Awareness about Minimum Support Price and Its Impact on Diversification Decision of Farmers in India," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201737, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Diana De Alwis & Ilan Noy, 2017. "The Cost of Being Under the Weather: Droughts, Floods, and Health Care Costs in Sri Lanka," CESifo Working Paper Series 6520, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Habla & Ralph Winkler, 2017. "Strategic Delegation and International Permit Markets: Why Linking May Fail," CESifo Working Paper Series 6515, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arbuckle, J. Gordon, Jr. & Lasley, Paul, 2015. "2012 Iowa Farm and Rural Life Poll: Pest resistance and certified conservation," ISU General Staff Papers 201512101604181231, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mohammed B. Degnet & Edwin van der Werf & Verina Ingram & Justus Wesseler, 2017. "Private Capital, Public Goods: Forest Plantations' Investment in Local Infrastructure and Social Services in Rural Tanzania," CESifo Working Paper Series 6690, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Michael Eichenseer, 2017. "Advantageous Leadership in Public Good Provision: The Case of an Endogenous Contribution Technology," CESifo Working Paper Series 6352, CESifo Group Munich.
- A.A. Yusuf & E.L. Roos & J.M. Horridge, 2017. "Indonesia's moratorium on palm oil expansion from natural forest: Economy-wide impact and the role of international transfers," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-276, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Plastina, Alejandro & Johanns, Ann, 2015. "Farmland leasing meetings will increase understanding of rental agreements," ISU General Staff Papers 201512152041331255, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fadzilah Majid Cooke, Johan Nordensvard, Gusni Bin Saat, and Frauke Urban, "undated". "The Limits of Social Protection: The Case of Hydropower Dams and Indigenous Peoples' Land," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201732, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bayramoglu, Basak & Finus, Michael & Jaques, Jean-Francois, 2016. "Climate Agreements in a Mitigation-Adaptation Game," Department of Economics Working Papers 58130, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Roesel, Felix, 2017. "The causal effect of wrong-hand drive vehicles on road safety," CEPIE Working Papers 15/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Jorge Alvarez, 2017. "The Agricultural Wage Gap: Evidence from Brazilian Micro-data," 2017 Meeting Papers 825, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Montoya Gómez, Ana Maria & Zimmer, Markus, 2017. "Assessing the Effects of Climate Policy on Firms' Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168273, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.