What do we Know about the Relationship between Regionalized Aspects of the Unemployment Insurance System and Internal Migration in Canada?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Alan B. & Mueller, Andreas, 2010.
"Job search and unemployment insurance: New evidence from time use data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(3-4), pages 298-307, April.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Mueller, Andreas I., 2008. "Job Search and Unemployment Insurance: New Evidence from Time Use Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan B. Krueger & Andreas Mueller, 2008. "Job Search and Unemployment Insurance: New Evidence from Time Use Data," Working Papers 1070, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger & Andreas Mueller, 2008. "Job Search and Unemployment Insurance: New Evidence from Time Use Data," Working Papers 1093, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Lars Osberg & Daniel V. Gordon & Zhengxi Lin, 1994.
"Interregional Migration and Interindustry Labour Mobility in Canada: A Simultaneous Approach,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 58-80, February.
- Osberg, L. & Gordon, D. & Lin, Z., 1992. "Inter-Regional Migration and Inter-Industry Labour Mobility in Canada: A Simultaneous Approach," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 92-08, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Grady, Patrick & Macmillan, Kathleen, 2007. "Interprovincial Barriers to Labour Mobility in Canada:Policy, Knowledge Gaps and Research Issues," MPRA Paper 2988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coulombe, S. & Tremblay, J.-F., 1999. "Human Capital and Regional Convergence in Canada," Working Papers 9906e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Hou, Feng & Ostrovsky, Yuri & Picot, Garnett, 2008. "Internal Migration of Immigrants: Do Immigrants Respond to Regional Labour Demand Shocks?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008318e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
More about this item
Keywordsregional variation in unemployment insurance generosity; internal migration; interprovincial migration; earned income; comprehensive income differentials; index of insurance generosity; labour market attachment; conditional logit model;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .