Interprovincial Migration and Economic Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2010.
"Inter-provincial migration and inequality during Vietnam's transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2008. "Interprovincial Migration and Inequality During Vietnam's Transition," Staff Paper Series 507, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Basher, Syed A. & Fachin, Stefano, 2008. "The long-term decline of internal migration in Canada – Ontario as a case study," MPRA Paper 6685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Ferguson & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert & Mark Partridge, 2007. "Voting with Their Feet: Jobs versus Amenities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 77-110.
- Kathleen Day & Stanley Winer, 2006.
"Policy-induced internal migration: An empirical investigation of the Canadian case,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(5), pages 535-564, September.
- Kathleen M. Day & Stanley L. Winer, 2005. "Policy-induced Internal Migration: An Empirical Investigation of the Canadian Case," CESifo Working Paper Series 1605, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mario Polese, 1981. "Regional Disparity, Migration and Economic Adjustment: A Reappraisal," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(4), pages 519-525, Autumn.
- Finnie, Ross, 2001. "The Effects of Inter-provincial Mobility on Individuals' Earnings: Panel Model Estimates for Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001163e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Mark Partridge & M. Rose Olfert & Alessandro Alasia, 2007. "Canadian cities as regional engines of growth: agglomeration and amenities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 39-68, February.
- Peter McHenry, 2014.
"The Geographic Distribution Of Human Capital: Measurement Of Contributing Mechanisms,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 215-248, March.
- Peter McHenry, 2010. "The Geographic Distribution of Human Capital: Measurement of Contributing Mechanisms," Working Papers 92, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Boucher, Michel, 1980. "La théorie de Heckscher-Ohlin et la localisation des industries manufacturières canadiennes : présentation de quelques résultats empiriques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(1), pages 80-96, janvier-m.
- Syed Basher & S. Fachin, 2008. "The long-term decline of internal migration in Canada: the case of Ontario," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 171-181, December.
- Serge Coulombe & Kathleen M. Day, 1999. "Economic Growth and Regional Income Disparities in Canada and the Northern United States," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(2), pages 155-178, June.
- John Vanderkamp, 1980. "Comment on the McMillan/Norrie [Province-Building vs. a Rentier Society] and Drugge/Veeman [Industrial Diversification in Alberta: Some Problems and Policies] Papers," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(s1), pages 234-235, February.
- Thouez, Jean-Pierre & Blouin, Claude, 1977. "Les déterminants de la mobilité géographique au Québec : essai méthodologique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(3), pages 456-467, juillet.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:3:y:1970:i:4:p:550-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.