Internal Migration of Immigrants: Do Immigrants Respond to Regional Labour Demand Shocks?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Watkins, Tate & Yandle, Bruce, 2010. "Can Freedom and Knowledge Economy Indexes Explain Go-Getter Migration Patterns?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2).
- Kathleen M. Day & Stanley L. Winer, 2011. "What do we Know about the Relationship between Regionalized Aspects of the Unemployment Insurance System and Internal Migration in Canada?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3479, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic diversity and immigration; Mobility and migration; Population and demography;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-12-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-12-21 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2008318e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .