Report NEP-GEO-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes GrÃ¤b & Michael Grimm, 2008. "Spatial Inequalities Explained: Evidence from Burkina Faso," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 843, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2008. "Start-Ups and Employment Growth - Evidence from Sweden," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-091, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Plasman, Robert & Rusinek, Michael & Tojerow, Ilan, 2008. "The Regional Dimension of Collective Wage Bargaining: The Case of Belgium," IZA Discussion Papers 3864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Garavaglia, 2008. "Clusters’ development: spin-offs and external economies," KITeS Working Papers 226, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2008.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett & Ostrovsky, Yuri, 2008. "Internal Migration of Immigrants: Do Immigrants Respond to Regional Labour Demand Shocks?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008318e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Fanny Henriet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2008. "The Economics of Climate Change Impacts and Policy Benefits at City Scale: A Conceptual Framework," OECD Environment Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.