Should Transportation Output be Included as Part of the Coincident Indicators System?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kajal Lahiri & Wenxiong Yao, 2012. "Should transportation output be included as part of the coincident indicators system?," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2012(1), pages 1-24.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2002.
"Dissecting the cycle: a methodological investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 365-381, March.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2000. "Disecting the Cycle: A Methodological Investigation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1164, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arora, Vipin & Lieskovsky, Jozef, 2016. "Electricity Use as an Indicator of U.S. Economic Activity," EconStor Research Reports 126147, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2015. "Dissecting the purchasing managers' index," KOF Working papers 15-376, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordstransportation services index (TSI); business cycles; coincident indicators;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .