Electricity Use as an Indicator of U.S. Economic Activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kajal Lahiri & Wenxiong Yao, 2012.
"Should transportation output be included as part of the coincident indicators system?,"
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis,
OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2012(1), pages 1-24.
- Kajal Lahiri & Wenxiong Yao, 2011. "Should Transportation Output be Included as Part of the Coincident Indicators System?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3477, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peng, Jyh-Ying & Aston, John A. D., 2011. "The State Space Models Toolbox for MATLAB," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 41(i06).
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1991.
"Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521405737, April.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1990. "Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521321969, April.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2012. "The Rise of the Service Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2540-2569, October.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity; economic indicator; business cycles;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-03-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-03-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esrepo:126147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.