On Human Capital Formation with Exit Options: Comment and New Results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Panu Poutvaara, 2008. "On human capital formation with exit options: comment and new results," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 679-684, July.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2008. "On human capital formation with exit options: Comment and new results," Munich Reprints in Economics 19803, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2005. "On Human Capital Formation with Exit Options: Comment and New Results," IZA Discussion Papers 1903, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Eliakim Katz & Hillel Rapoport, 2005. "On human capital formation with exit options," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 267-274, June.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2000. "Education, Mobility of Labour and Tax Competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(6), pages 699-719, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kancs, D’Artis & Kielyte, Julda, 2010. "Education in the East, Emigrating to the West?," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 133-154, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meir Russ & Bino Catasùs, 2014. "Editorial. Intellectual Capital and Management Control: Human Capital Valuation and other challenges," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 5-21.
- Xiaofeng Fan & Akira Yakita, 2011. "Brain drain and technological relationship between skilled and unskilled labor: brain gain or brain loss?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 1359-1368, October.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital formation; migration; economic volatility;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-01-29 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-01-29 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2006-01-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .